1. Straights and flushes do not count against your hand.
2. Jokers (if used) counts as the lowest card possible.
3. Check-raising in limit games are normaly not allowed.
4. Exposed cards of seven or under must be played.
5.Exposed card higher than a seven must be replaced after the end of the deal.
Ultimate Bet is probably the only online site that offers "ace-to-five" and "deuce to seven" Lowball games.
software program is the greatest tool ever invented for improving anyone�s poker game.
Using this software program in combination with a quality Poker book
is highly recommended if you are serious about becoming a winning player at this great game.
The rules for "deuce-to-seven" are the same as those for "ace-to-five" , except that:
1. The best hand is 2-3-4-5-7 unsuited.
2. Straights and flushes count against you.
3. The ace is used only as a high card.
4. A pair of aces is the highest pair, so it will lose to any other pair.
5. Before the draw, an exposed card of 2-3-4-5-6-7 must be played. All others must be replaced.
6. Check-raising is allowed.
7. A seven or better is not required to bet.
"Winning concepts for draw and lowball poker"
is the best book ever written on this game.PLAY WELL AND GOOD LUCK.